INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BY ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BY ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
1. Purposes of processing that do not require user consent
Posto 9 Beach Club Campomarino (information at the bottom of the page), as the holder of the processing of personal data, informs you that your personal data may be used for: registration on website posto9campomarino.com;provide the services requested on the website posto9campomarino.com:comply with the obligations established by the law, by EU laws or regulations;the management of any complaints and / or disputes; Your data may also be processed in relation to your possible participation in prize giveaways.These purposes do not require your consent as per Article 24 c. 1 lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
2. Purposes of the processing that require the user's consent
Your personal data will also be processed, also for the following additional purposes: processing user profiles based on the data provided at the time of registration on website posto9campomarino.com;detecting users' preferences based on the navigation on the website posto9campomarino.com;conducting surveys of the degree of user satisfaction on the quality of the services provided;developing studies and market research;carrying out interactive commercial communications;sending via SMS, e-mail (also through DEM and Newsletters), fax, automated calls, promotional information concerning the products and / or services of posto9campomarino.com or of subsidiaries or affiliated companies, including personalized offers;
3. Providing of data
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point 1 is mandatory; failure to provide data, or giving partial or incorrect data could result in the impossibility to provide the services offered by the site posto9campomarino.com and for the other purposes indicated therein.The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated in point 2 is optional;failure to provide data, or giving partial or incorrect data could result in the impossibility to provide the services/activities offered by the site.
4. Methods of processing
Processing will be carried out both with the aid of electronic instruments and by paper means.For the handling of personal data, posto9campomarino.com may use Data Processors and Handlers.Some processing operations of a technical or organizational or management nature, functional to the provision of services of site posto9campomarino.com may be carried out by third-party companies appointed as Data Processors on behalf of posto9campomarino.composto9campomarino.com also specifies that it may use automatic systems to collect information about the user such as web beacons and cookies for the sole purpose of making it easier to use their services.
5. Communication of data
With reference to the previous points 1 and 2, the data collected may be communicated to third companies operating both within the EU and outside the EU or transferred abroad to allow you to use the services requested.With reference to point 1 lett. b, the data collected may be shared within the scope of the services requested and may be viewed by all registered users at site posto9campomarino.com.With reference to point 2 lett. e and f, with your express consent, the data collected may be disclosed to third parties.
6. Rights of posto9campomarino.com
posto9campomarino.com may intervene with the data as well as on any further information relating to the user where it believes in good faith that such activity is necessary to protect the interests of posto9campomarino.com and / or third parties;comply with legal requirements or provisions of any competent authority;support the competent police authorities in the activities of repression of crimes carried out on the Internet by one or more users, but not necessarily in the use of the services and / or in which the use of the services was in any way instrumental to the commission of any type of crime;to assert their rights in every place, status, grade and against anyone;defend itself against claims by third parties that assert that any action and / or omission of the user in any way made through the services and / or consequent use of the services violates their rights.
7. Rights of the interested party - Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:the origin of personal data;the purposes and methods of processing;the logic applied in case of handling carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible party and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, for those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this proves impossible o involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4.The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Data controller